Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any Suggestions or Advice?

This is a real screwed up situation, %26amp; I really don't know how to even explain the whole situation, But I will try my best!


First let me tell you a little about myself, I am 42, married for 17years, I have two girls 19 %26amp; 23 from a previous marriage. The oldest has moved on %26amp; the youngest is still home of course! Life with my husband, well it is what it is. Its not always easy, for he has got issues if his own, %26amp; I have learned over the past years that I cant change him, a person needs to change themselves I am the one that needs to change, not that there is anything wrong or bad with me, but I need to change what I tolerate %26amp; everything else that comes with this type of relationship. We can get along so great, %26amp; then it just gets bad. Put it this way, its a whole other topic %26amp; its depressing, and I just get exhausted thinking about it.


I have lupus SLE, mild for a long time %26amp; now its gotten worst, lots of meds, in bed a lot, I am a fighter %26amp; I try real hard, I have been sick this year more than ever. I know maybe a lot of you are unfamiliar with the disease, but stress dosnt help it at all.


I dont work, ha! it would be hard at times with my sickness, but it falls back to the marriage situation. '; another topic';


Ok, here goes the nightmare! 3 yrs ago I met this guy, no big deal we have a tractor trailer, self employed %26amp; he just happened to be working at a place I was doing business a lot with, well usually I dont speak too much to anybody, I mean hell I rarley leave my house. But anyways, I just never really pay much attention, to avoid conflict. I am not stuck up by no means, I just mind my own, not out to impress nobody. Well after seeing him, on a daily, sometimes weekly manor, it was always small talk, ';hey whats up';, ';hows the kids'; then being I am from around here my whole life, small towns %26amp; most everbody knows everybody it turned out through small talk that he knew this one %26amp; I knew that one and on %26amp; on. Then out of the blue one day, he tells me he likes me, wants to get to know me better, has heard from whom ever different things that my husband and I had been through, '; the cops being involved in some of my husbands temper moments'; well needless to say he started really freaking me out with some of the stuff he kept on %26amp; on about. Well It got to a point where I would avoid him. I wanted no part of it, I mean this guy could get me killed!


He kept it up and kept it up, he would litterly beg, please give me a chance, he was gonna leave his wife and give me a better life. I got real nasty, I stopped all business with this place when he was even going to be around, I changed all sorts of contracts just to be rid of him. Well he figured out what I did and started calling my house like crazy, following me. Then one day I get a phone call from his wife, she tells me how her husband had been talking about me for months, he was telling her how he had fallen in love with me. Well I was blown right away about the things she was saying, and I point blank told her I want nothing at all to do with your husband and I do not need any of this, I could not believe he was that nuts!


So me as stupied I guess is what you could say, tell my husband! Thinking he is my husband and why not tell him, I mean this other guy is a nut case! Well needless to say it didnt go over to well, I dont know of what name I wasnt called, '; all together its like this'; ';its nice to know if I were raped it would be for sure my fault I would have done something to prevoke it';.


Well time has gone on %26amp; I really thought that ok, this guy, now has the picture, I dont want him, never did and trying to cause trouble with his wife didnt work, I at this point am thinking its done, he is gone! I changed my phone number %26amp; everything.


A few months later strange things started happening, things being left in my mailbox, like a flower, music cd's, it took me not long to figure ouut who it was, then I would spot him driving by really slow. I do have a best friend of 29years that I have spoken to about this, she kept telling me this isnt good. well this has gone on now for 3 years, here is a list of things that he has done,leaves things in my mail box, calls my house from weired numbers';pay phones'; his work, and even once at 6am from his cell phone, drives by my house, has shown to my girl friends house who he barley knows! Begging her to talk to me, she told him, she is married, happy and you need to leave her alone, then he kept calling her until her husband freaked out on him. I have come out of stores, he is in the parking lot, 2 summers ago I had my mother with me and my aunt and I seen him I drove right up to his truck and old him go,,go away leave me alone. He sat there begging me to talk to him!


He has somehow gotten my phone number, its unlisted!, Everybody knows I go to the cemetary at least 3 to 4 times a month, I have for 20 years, I visit my grandfather who, well I was extremly close to, I still live here in his house, and I faiAny Suggestions or Advice?
If you haven't reported this guy to your local authorities already, please do so immediately. You never know what is going through this guys head, or what he may be capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment