Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Problem with my boyfriend, just want your thoughts on the matter?

Well me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 1/2 yrs, this year we have been through quite a lot. He became a truck driver and i plan to in june next year, he started talkin to his mom again b/c he feels he and she is getting older and i guess he doesnt want to feel bad if something happens and they were not on speaking terms. we were together in 2002 for 8 months his mom moved him away and i couldnt take it so i broke up with him and now were back together, after me he dated a girl for a little over a year and remained friends with her until we got back together and i didnt like it so he quit talking to her, he fell in love with her when they were togther by the way, anyway back to my point, he is comin home for thanksgiving and wants to talk to me about her b/c i found out that he talked about her when he was in training, i think hes goin to tell me that he wants to be friends with her again and im not sure how to handle that. Shes married with 2 kids but i know she cheated on her husband, my bf tells me when i ask what he wants to tell me that i have nothing to worry about and well talk when he gets home. I ask if he still loves her and he says no, he loves me. He told me about 3 wks ago he needs a female to talk to b/c he cant talk to a guy b/c he was beat when he was a child and he has been stabed in the back by guys, i said he can talk to me but hes scared ill judge him or look at him differently and says that when he wants to plan something special for me that he would like to have a friend that he could ask to see if i would like it or it be perfect. My question is if he says he wants to start talking to her again and be friends should i be worried? Please help, all i want is your opinion of what u think. ThanksProblem with my boyfriend, just want your thoughts on the matter?
Maybe I am possessive. I would not let my boyfriend be friends with a girl that he once was in love with. There is a saying, '; Guys only want to be 'FRIENDS' with a girl for one reason.....SEX.'; I am not a jealous person, but if your boyfriend is seeking someone to confide in other than you, then there is a problem. I would personally speak to him about it. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment