Friday, August 20, 2010

How can another person come into your home and betray the people who try to help them?

I am having a hard time understanding and trying to come to terms with a person who came into my home and betrayed me and my husband.





My daughter and I met a man name Jeff Davis who is 39 years old, who claimed that he was a really nice guy with 2 beautiful children. He wanted to move up near us to be near our family so him and his 2 children could get a fresh start. Well, he did move up here and we found out that he started having sex with our 18 year old daughter who is mentally challenged. He know she is mentally challenged and took advantage of her situation. When he finally came clean about what he did, he claimed it was all his fault but still points his fingers at her. My daughter not understanding what is happening, trying to come to grips of what has been done to her puts out questions here trying to get help. Jeff answers her questions by telling her that he loves her and that he didn't do anything wrong. My daughter comes to me right away to let me know what he done. When we confront him with the issue he starts brings down notes that was wrote way before we knew what was going on and claiming she just gave them to him and that she is still trying to be with him. My daughter wouldn't of told me and her father he answered her questions if she was trying to still be with him. She is so confused because she can't understand why he keeps lying on her and about how things between them happened. She cared about him and thought that he was in love with her. She heard him tell me he didn't want to marry her because he was already in a bad relationship. But to her he claimed that he wanted her and wanted to be with her forever. Now she knows the truth that he wants his wife back even though she cheated on him and left him to be with another man and doesn't want him back. Sitting here cying to me telling me that he loves his wife and would take her back if she just would ask him back. Then in the same breathe tells me he has been sleeping with my daughter. When I explode and start screaming at him that she is like a 7 or 8 year old mentallity, and how could he do this. All he could do is say it was a mistake and he couldn't help himself.





I have tried to forgive this man, but he continues to do things to betray us all. So what I done was moved my daughters ex boyfriend in here with us so she could be distracted by Jeff. She just fell for the ex boyfriend like they have never been appart all these years. The ex wants to marry my daughter and he has the same mentallity as she does. His just isn't as bad as her's is. But he does have the same disability. We have told this 21 year old boy he has our permission to be with out daughter and we would except him as a son-in-law. We are willing to take care of both of them. We love them both dearly and they make a perfect couple.





Now in the same sense, we still have Jeff in our home and he has to watch her with her happy with another guy. I can see it is driving him crazy. At some sick point I am enjoying watching him hurt. I know I am not right for this, but I am getting some little bit of satisfaction out of watching his pain to get over mine!





We have not put Jeff and his 2 kids out because of his children. We don't want to see 2 children on the streets. But I am not seeing any other way to get over this pain, but to put him out. Even though I feel for his children, I hate to know he is still in my home. All I want is for him to leave. I just don't want his children to suffer for his mistakes! It just isn't fare to them. That is why he is still in our home! NO other reason!





How can a person move into your home and betray a family that has done nothing but be good to him and his kids? How can I get over all this pain I feel for my daughter? How do I get revenge on this man without looking like the bad guy? What should we do?





PLEASE Help us! We really need some good advise on what we could do to get over the pain we are in. Please give some good advise, what we should do. Even if it means putting them out to the streets Would I be wrong? Please I am so confused and I need someone who is on the outside of the box to tell me what I should do on the inside of the box. Am I too close to the inside to see what I should do?





Please, Please, Please help me and my family!How can another person come into your home and betray the people who try to help them?
well if i was u i would let hem know


that he should have to get out that's the way


i see it through my eys because if u really think about


it was wrong for him to have done that i have never meet


anybody like this before that would i understand that there


is a lot of pain if sombody really loved your daughter like they said they do they would have never done something like the way he did


that is not love ooh if you kick him out you can fell the pain rise off your chest and have to look over your shoulders worrying about stuff


like what would happen when I have my back turned wondering is every


thing going to be the some because u heve more than one daughter thinging wonderig will she full in the same trape and it would suck if the


second daughter whent through it because this man has a sick mind bereal if you really thing about it the way i see it if he really loved her


he wouldont have done that to her mind people that are in love would have never done what he h didHow can another person come into your home and betray the people who try to help them?
all good and bad happens in this same world. god looks after the deeds of people, but u stop playing with fire. fire should be put off, it should not be played with even if it gives satisfaction in any case as it is in your case.
Mother,


I just wanted to let you know don't put him out NOT for him but for those 2 kids they do mean they world to me I have gotton so close to these kids it will kill me to see them go. Yes I do love Jeff still but I am not in love with him anymore because he broke my heart when he told you that I was they biggest misstake of his life and I do know this I got someone who loves me for me not my body but me mom I love jose I have my old feelings back that I havent had sence we left him when I was a little girl No I am not ready for a marrige but I do know I want to spend my life with jose and I want your trust and dads trust to let me go down stairs with out you 2 think is he going to mess with me because he isn't anymore you got my word if he says anything out of line I will go stright to Jose, you, and dad I promise I don't want to set up in a room intill you jose or dad get up please mom just trust me again you got my word on this ok I love you so much do you even know how it feels to be in a room intill your mom or dad or even boyfriend gets up to be able to go dwn staris please mom let me get my life right with Jose again but I want my life back to the way it was before I started messing with jeff ok
File a police report, bring charges of statutory rape. Even if she is of legal age the court will look at her mental age. He is an unfit parent, if his ex wife doesn't want the kids you should foster them.
Call the cops and put him out. What he did cant be legal. He is hiding behind his kids since he knows you want to b nice to them. Kick him out, before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment