Monday, August 16, 2010

Can anyone interpret or give me insight into my dream?

I just woke up from a very vivid dream that I could have sworn was really happening. Most of my dreams are like that. Anyway, I dreamed I traveled back to 2005 and met my husband. This was before either of us decided to join the army that caused us to meet. Now, in 2005, I was living in KY and my husband was living in TN. How I got there I don't know but all I know is I was at his house. I had our daughter with me and I met his mother first and convinced her I was her future daughter in law and my daughter was her son's and she was a grandmother. She was convinced, somewhat. It was like she wanted to believe me, especially since our daughter looks so much like my husband when he was a baby. Anyway, I waited there for my husband to get back as he was gone at the time. My mother in law were debating whether or not to tell him who I was or just let him meet me and see what he thought. One of my unanswered questions in my head was, ';Would my husband still fall in love with me in the past before he was supposed to meet me as he did when he met me in the army? I had to write this dream down asap as I didn't want to forget it and I wasn't able to contact my husband right away to tell him as he's in Korea. Basically, I just want to know about time travel in general and meeting your loves before you were supposed to.Can anyone interpret or give me insight into my dream?
Sounds like you may have been Astral Traveling





http://www.crystalinks.com/astral.html








http://www.paranormality.com/astral_proj鈥?/a>





Love %26amp; Blessings


MillyCan anyone interpret or give me insight into my dream?
may be this dream means that you love your partner so much and that you can't forget the time and circumstances where you met !!!
I have no idea how to interpret that... but thats crazy how real it sounds. Most of my dreams are so pointless. Good luck though!
  • mobile
  • php hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment