Monday, August 16, 2010

How would you nicely go about convincing your balding husband to cut his long hair?

I fell for a punk and we got married and for years my husband has had long hair he usually wears in a ponytail. I have always loved his hair. Oddly enough, I keep mine short and so I love playing with his hair and touching it. But in the last six months his hair has really thinned on top. He seems to be in kind of a denial and continues to ';grow it out'; and wear it in a ponytail. It is still long and thick around the sides and back, but the front has visible scalp and basically clumps of hair pulled back in this ponytail and he gels them to help hold them in place. It's not attractive at all. He has an incredible face and I think if he just cut the hair off he would look hotter than ever. But he disagrees and says his hair looks fine. It really affects my attraction to him because it is such an awful hairstyle. How can I convince him to let the long hair go and move on to the next (just as hot) hairstyle?How would you nicely go about convincing your balding husband to cut his long hair?
do it in his sleepHow would you nicely go about convincing your balding husband to cut his long hair?
My husband keeps his hair short and when it starts to grow too long I don't like it. I have long hair and he likes it that way. When his hair starts to grow too long, I just tell him he needs a haircut,and if he doesn't cut it,I will cut mine real short(never!). I am just honest with him. Try telling your husband how sexy it would be if he got his hair cut and keep on him about it. I think eventually he will come around and cut it.
If his hair is long enough, tell him it would be a beautiful gift for someone if he donates it to Locks of Love. But, be honest with him. Tell him how sexy he is, and maybe it's time for a change. Be gentle, though. Men are very sensitive about their hair (or lack of).
Tell him to stop it or he will soon look like Donald Trump %26gt;%26gt; the ridiculous comb over!!!





If he does the Bruce Willis and shave it all off then he doesn't have to worry about where the hairline is....it won't matter. Plus he'll look cool.
suggest a makeover


the works


you do some at home, ie facial etc


a new outfit of clothes, and a new haircut to complete the whole new look!





then promise him a night out/in to remember!!!
Punk havent worn they hair long in years since 1990.





Punk been doing short spike since early 2000.





tell him to get up with the fashion, that ponytail out of style
Roger that Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! Tell him it is time to grow up, Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment