Friday, August 20, 2010

Seriously Down. Need Help !!!?

Guys please be considerate to my problem.





I'm with a girl who has been divorced. She decided to divorce her husband within days after the marriage with a reason that the guy didn't concentrate on his career enough. She was just over 22 at that time. Her tender age was also another reason.





We have met each other a few months back and fell in love instantly. We love each other so much. We have both discussed the reasons for the failure of her marriage and i'm OK with it.





Now the problem: Although i'm older than her, I have never had any serious relationship. She on the other hand was with this guy for 2 yrs. But she is very committed to me and we have decided to live together for ever and want to get married soon. She is such a great person and i feel so lucky to have found her. She is a sort of my dream girl. But the problem is every now and then i feel insecure about her past relation. Sort of over-possessiveness. She has absolutely no other feelings for him anymore. But whenever we get very close and discuss intricate stuff, I keep thinking how she could have spent the 2 yrs with that guy and i get very very jealous. They even had sex together. What do i do ??? I love her so much. She is just perfect to me. But such thoughts are killing me. I cant even sleep. There are no words to describe what i go through.





I appreciate your answers !!! ThanksSeriously Down. Need Help !!!?
From what you say,the relationship is doomed to fail ,since,in your own


words,the lurking suspicion in your mind is never going to give you any peace of mind.It wouldn't be fair to the lady for you to allow her past


marriage to eat into your vitals.Could cause serious problems later. Sorry to have been blunt,but I thought that you would prefer an honest


answer to a wishy-washy one.Good Luck.Seriously Down. Need Help !!!?
Never approach your relationship with this lady with narrow mind. Be broad minded then you will succeed in this relationship. If you cannot pl. don't proceed with this relationship and spoil her life again. Don't dig the past, let it be past. Start a fresh life.
if she completely commited to u then she loves u. %26amp; see that u hav a good career %26amp; ur serious about ur career bcoz it seems she is very secured person(the reason she left her ex). if u think u both love each other u should go ahead
hey brother move on women don't like to talk about their past.


get married to her
as long as she does not constantly talk about him and harp on him all the time, don't worry about it. I am married to a wonderful man who was married once before. He occasionally brings her up, but I tell him I do not want to hear about her. and he shuts up. If she truly loves you, jut don't think about it. i live with the ghost because of his son he had with her. together we have no children, but i have an underage child who still lives with us, and he is happy with that and loves us both.





Don't discuss things that could bring him up in conversation.

1 comment:

Silvia Soulez said...

My world was falling apart. My mind, for some reason, wont let go of the memory of My Wife. I had a very big problem with my wife few months ago, that lead to her leaving me. All efforts to get her back proved abortive. one day while going through the internet i saw so many testimony of this great man called Dr.Goodluck and how he helped people with all kinds of problem, his advert was everywhere,. Although I never believed in spell casting, but I had no choice than to give him a try so i contacted Him, I was so desperate to have my wife back with me once again. So I did all he told me to do. He told me that my wife will come back to me in the next 17hours after the spell is completed. I was skeptical. He casted the spell for me and i was so anxious waiting to see or hear from her, it was just 14hours after the spell was done my wife called and said she was coming HOME and she was asking for forgiveness for her ever hurting me before…..It was a dream come through for me!!! that was how my family and relationship was save and our relationship is now stronger than ever.my advice to you out there facing same problem or even worst then mine cry no more and contact this great man called Dr Goodluck He is capable of handling any kind of problem.
Contact him with his Email him at: goodluck05spellcaster@gmail.com
Call or Whats-app him: +2348138654465
website:http://drgoodluck.simplesite.com

Post a Comment