Monday, August 16, 2010

Would you feel annoyed if your Ex still had feelings for you?

I just really want to know how you'd feel if you found out your Ex still had feelings for you....





My story:





I was with my Ex boyfriend for 4 and a half years. in 2007 we split up for good because things got hard and we drift apart.


Through the time that i was single i dated a few guys a while after splitting up with my Ex and in summer 2007 he told me he met someone else I was really happy for him until she told me that they actually met a month after we split up and she was 6months pregnant. I was really hurt and it took me a year to get over.





I met my new boyfriend in 2008 and fell in love with him. As soon as i met him my Ex got really angry and told my sister it probably wouldn't last because as i hadn't had much luck with guys through the year.


But it has lasted and i've fell in love with my boyfriend of now just over a year.





My sister and my Ex's best friend who is my sisters husband dislikes my boyfriend because they think he's lazy and No good for me which is bull****. My sister ran into the kitchen saying omg Steve. My Ex has split up with his girl after having little baby... And she told me its because he's never liked her and always had feelings for me. It's like my sister and her husband want me to finish with the guy i love so much to get back with my Ex who now i couldn't give two sh**'s about. So my sister keeps asking me if i have feelings for my Ex and that i should get back with him etc.........


Its really annoying me i just want to tell him that his feelings might be strong but im so faraway from feeling anything towards him that he should stop having feelings for me because nothing on this earth will ever happen again....I'm in love with the most amazing guy ever and it feels like i shouldn't be..


Why cant he just get lost...... why does he have to have feelings for me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! i wish he'd F**king taking those feelings somewhere else and get the picture that no matter what anyone says i will never have or feel anything that way for him again..


He hurt me so much. As i walked up the stairs and found him in bed with my bestfriend...... Grrrrrrrrrrr! how could he even bother..





how would you feel???


Would you feel as angry as me??


and


how would you get your Ex to realise that nothing will ever happen EVER....... ??Would you feel annoyed if your Ex still had feelings for you?
Ok so I totally understand me and my ex were together for 2 years and it ended because well military relationships suck and yeah... any who. So I have a 16 year old sister who is now best friends with my 25 year old ex. Its rather annoying and he was asking her how I was doing and trying to stay in my life through my little sister... Any who tell the loser to move on and I am not sure how you can get it through to him other then flat out telling him to f*** off. And If I were you I would make any interactions that you might have wit him an unpleasant one for him so he can realize that your done with what you USED to have. Basically just be a *****.Would you feel annoyed if your Ex still had feelings for you?
Tell your sister you're not interested and tell her to tell your ex that you're not interested! He had his chance and he messed up! Now you're happy with your *New* love %26amp;%26amp; you'll never leave him for your anyone...
I don't care what my ex thinks, feels, likes, dislikes, remembers, or desires.





Ex's are ex's

No comments:

Post a Comment