Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I make this right?

Very quick as I can, been flirted with and flirted back with a much younger single guy for some time. He had a big crush and wanted to date me. He had guys ask me personal questions about my life to find out where he stood. I'm married and never spoke in a negative way about it. I love my husband and would have never done anything to hurt my marriage. But why would I flirt and feel good about it? I guess I was just so flattered that I acted like an ***! I am so embarrassed. I acted like a young single girl and I'm not. This guy has discussed me and my actions with many people that we both see quite a bit. Mostly men! So no telling what they've discussed they all look at me like I'm some kind of hussy and I'm not. I never made advancements towards him and I have spoke of my husband some but not a whole lot. What can I do, do I ignore this, or get out of the facility I see him at or change my personality. I continue to be friendly to many people both men and women and maybe he will see this as flirting and easy? I certainly don't want to portray this type of woman I did with him. Yes this is my fault but I'm just asking what you would suggest how to make it right. I've discussed with my husband but not in too much depth, he laughed and said that is the part of your personality I fell in love with. I guess he wouldn't have said that if he knew what I was feeling inside. Foolish stupid fool I am. How can I undo what I've done?How can I make this right?
Just ignore the situation and move on and learn from it.How can I make this right?
I've found the only reason women do flirt is that they need that spark back in their marriage flirt with your man and u will get it back and be inventive with it girl! go all out buck wild after all that's yours@ home. spread the sex and compliments like butter on bread.
You can't talk or think your way out of a situation you've behaved yourself into.





Forewarn your husband... hell show him this, then when he hears the rumors he will already have it from the horses mouth. No need for him to mistrust his horse then.
Ignore him and make better behavioral choices in the future. It will go away if you behave in the manner that you want to portray.
Unfortunatley you can't undo it, but from this point on you can change your behavior and let it run its course, people will forget it after time has past, you might also want to discuss this with your hubby possibly. He might see something is wrong with you at work and you wouldn't want him finding out someother way. I am glad to hear you didn't fool around at least. What you did was wrong just move past it. Be professional at work don't worry about others.
Don't forget that it's part of our human nature to want to be ';flattered'; our ego boosted... even if you love your husband.. you may find it easyer sometimes to talk with other men... Don't forget if you've been with your husband for any length of time.. that you have to ';work'; to renew your relationship everyday.


With other men you don't... because you don't know them as well. And it's probably perceived as flirting. Make sure you watch your words!! And your body language.. this is a major part of communication. And as long as you aren't ';flaunting'; your stuff you in your mind should be safe. How do you dress? Do you dress provocatively? Too tight clothes and cleavage showing? IF you don't cause and one to flirt with you.. no one will.


Look at what we have today.. most people have an affair.. and don't think anything of it. At least it's on your mind.. enough for you to ask about it.


Just make it clear that you are in love with your husband and are quite happy.. there's nothing more blunt then HONESTY!!


Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment