Friday, August 20, 2010

I don't recognize my best friend any more since she got married. I need your help!!?

ok. the thing is:


my best friend married a guy about a year ago.


No one could understand why she did that (neither could I). She met this guy, fell head over heels in love with him and married him right away.


We (her closest friends) knew her first marriage was a failure, but 2 years after she got divorced, she seemed completely over it. She has an excellent job (she earns quite a lot) and has a beautiful, sweet and intelligent 3-year-old daughter from that first marriage.


Then she met this idiot and married him. I mean鈥?I can't understand what's going on with her! I've always known her as a strong and determined woman I admired, but when she married him everything changed. The guy behaves like a dictator who bosses her around and controls every step she makes(he tries to boss and control everyone else as well by the way). Before they got married he immediately demanded her to get rid of the child or he wouldn't marry her. She did it. She gave her ex immediately full custody of the girl and barely saw her again since then because her husband doesn't want her to.


The guy is SO annoying! I think she is the only person in the world who can put up with him at all.


I can't understand why she is with that piece of trash (I am sorry for using such words). The man is ugly as the sin, he's probably the grossest person I've ever met, he stinks (no one can get close to him), doesn't have any education and he's really discussing and when it comes to hygiene he says that no hygiene at all is good because that makes you immune system stronger.


He's SO gross鈥?he is always talking about sex and, looks really discussing and has no manners at all, everywhere even when there are people around. He burps as loud as he can, (I heard him fart a few times as well) and talks about committing suicide all the time!


And and and鈥?lots of other things. He is always making problems and conflicts with everyone. It's the only thing he can do.


My best friend almost picked him up from the streets. When she met him he was miserable, was sick, was always moving from one place to another, was hungry鈥?br>

but I think if she wants to make any charity work, she doesn't have to take such people home with her, nor marry them as well. The guy never worked again. He says that since they are married, she has the obligation to give him money.


I never could understand why she married him! She once told me with a big smile on her face that he is great in bed.


She is been acting cold and distant since she met him. (The guy scares me. He's like a dictator who has to be obeyed at any costs)


Our relationship is not the same anymore. I miss her. I miss our friendship. How can I get her back?I don't recognize my best friend any more since she got married. I need your help!!?
first of all, the guy seems like a total jerk! but i think you should sit your friend down and have a serious talk, don't just tell her what all the terrible things you see in him... first ask her what she thinks when she see's him, ask her if she's really truely happy, and ask her if she's gonna miss her daughter.





and after that depending on her responce then explain to her that she really does derserve better, and the right guy is out there... but the man she married isn't.





but if she's truely happy, and she's in total and complete love with him... there's nothing you can do but just hope for the best and pray for her.I don't recognize my best friend any more since she got married. I need your help!!?
Sounds like your friend has lost the important things in her life and has given them up.This is not something anyone can understand,and one day she will wonder the same thing.It is a good thing that she gave the child to her ex as no telling what could have happened.You have tried to be a good friend and one day she will need you and your shoulder to cry a mountain of tears
Sounds like a situation I had with my best friend. Unfortunately you just have to wait it out and hope she comes to her senses. My bff didn't dump her kids with her ex, but she didn't say anything when her new husband was verbally abusive to them. Every time I pointed out something horrible about him, she would laugh it off. If you push too hard, then when she does leave him she won't return to being friends with you. She'll resent you. I just had to keep my mouth shut and be as supportive as possible, and when she finally came to her senses, I helped her pack.





Also, sounds like she needs serious therapy. He sounds controlling, maybe even abusive. Nothing you can do. She needs to wake up and get help for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment