Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Could this be just puppy love or turn into something more?

Well, to start off ill tell a little bit of how i used to be and of how i have changed.





I used to go to parties every day of the weekend, i got drunk and high every weekend, wouldnt go a weekend without kissing atleast one or mroe guys, everyone at the parties knew me even the DJS, they called me ';the drunk girl'; or ';party girl';. but im not a slut because i would enver do mroe than kiss and i get A's in school and take AP classes so i wasnt all bad.





I would text several different guys everyday, always flirting, relaitonship wise ive never lasted more than 2 months because i always get bored or cheat or get hurt. I never really gave a guy my all, i would still flirt with other guys behind their backs, and see them maybe 2 times every week.





Now i have a boyfriend hes 18 im 16, im able to say that i really do have stronger feelings for him more than i ever had for a guy. We have a great connection, our personalities click together so well, we have a good number or things in common and of opposties. We see each toehr every single day for atleast 6 hours, right after school from 4 in the afternoon til 10 at night and on the weekends we ahng out all day and sometimes he even sleeps over. i havnt texted one single guy back since we started going out together, and id say about 20 guys have texted me. i havnt gone to a single party since, havnt drank or smoke, i work hard on my grades, and i just do everything i can to make him happy. Every step i do i think of him just so i wont hurt him accidentally.he does all the same for me, never hangsout with girls or texts them, without me even having to ask him to do so.





Were going to be officially together for 2 months tomrow, He has made plans for us being together in summer already, asking for me to go to cancun with him, hes said he could see us living together far in the future, and the best is that he says he wants to tell me he loves me when he can totally and absoulutly mean it and i love that most about him. Many times, he awlays tells me i cant wait to fall in love with you.





So ive totally changed my lfie 360 around for this guy, and im just trying to wonder if this is stupid teen love that wont last and im getting too sucked in, or if this seems like the start of something great.





I understand that people get puppy love and real love confused at such a young age, but people have met their husbands and wifes in their teen years.





So what is your opinion on this?Could this be just puppy love or turn into something more?
Your INLOVE big time :). That's really good that you have changed your lifestyle. I hope you guys last for a long time or forever.
  • loan
  • do puppies have rabies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment