Friday, August 20, 2010

I finally put an end to my affair with a married woman... (worth reading) how do I move on?)?

Many people here know my story... I will tell it one last time as the story has ended now...


I fell in love with a married woman... I trusted her and gave her the best part of myself... She would show me love (or so I thought) and with all things and time we spent I really thought that we would be together.


I am a single man and I believed everything she told me... Even her mother was convincing after she betrayed me by disappearing one night and lying about were she was... I ended it... really ended it... I told her not to bother me anymore and to go on with her life... I even spoke to her mother (she has been living at her mums place for about 6 months now), and explained that I care for her and that she should look out for her as I was not going to be around anymore... So that was it...





Two days later she came and found me and went off about how she can not live wit out me and that she was not going to let me go, and that she will fight to have me in her life and I must say even though I had broken it off... I really actually allowed myself to believe her... she was so convincing and so determined... she said that in the next two days she would separate completely and be with me because she can not live with out me... I know I shouldn't have believed her... But I did... I gave in again... only to find out two days later that she was doing this guy form her work... everyone a new about it and every one made a fool of her as they all realized that she was just a slut... A guy from the cafeteria that she worked showed me a message that she sent... it said ';I want to suck your dick';... same thing she wrote to me and god knows to how many other guys...





I was furious... and mostly because of the fact that she had the nerve to disturb my peace just to lie about everything again...





I went and found her husband... he fell to his knees when I told him... I explained to him that I could not allow her to destroy and mess around with everybody's life as if we are her toys... when I saw his reaction... I could not tell him the whole truth... I held a lot back as I felt sorry for him and I could not see him in so much pain... I even called her and told her what I told her husband so that she can save her marriage... I don't know why I did that... I helped her in a way... I don't know why...





I went this morning to her work and returned a precious gift she once gave me... I did not talk to her... but I had to give it back as it was a symbol of her betrayal and I wanted nothing to do with anything that she ever gave me... she shouted at me to take it back... but I walked out and left her there...





Was I wrong?


Does she care?


Should I have done something else?


What will happen next?


Will she bother me do you think?





In any case I understand that I am to blame... but I will never understand why there had to be so much deception...





Please tell me what you think about the story... which is actually my life... I gave the best part of myself to some one that through it in the garbage...





I am curious about how she sees all this... how she will react... and if she cares that I have really left her now... Please give me as much feed back as you can as I would like to read your opinions about the end of the story...





THANK YOU ALL...I finally put an end to my affair with a married woman... (worth reading) how do I move on?)?
Yea…look you are on the right path….





….but by talking to mothers and husbands and now returning gifts you are inflaming the situation. These are the “metaphorical handgrenades” I have spoken about previously. I can’t really see how you could have done too much more damage to her in extracting yourself from that relationship – and I am afraid that this will come back to haunt you. She will be DARK.





You would know better than I do how she is likely to react. Not to be one to harp on about the past – what is done is done – but in doing what you have done (rather than just slipping away and making yourself scarce and letting things go a little cold) you have to confront the possible repercussions of what you have done. Be prepared for anything. Sexual harassment allegations at work. Sexual assault allegations. Angry husbands coming after you. Other, new lovers, big brut guys angry and heart broken after hearing stories about the depraved things you (allegedly) did to her.





Most people here said “break it off”. But I am worried that you did it a little too aggressively and wounding.





You may have felt hurt by her. But you have to, for your own safety and comfort, let her down gently (even if she does not deserve it). You will have to be disciplined. Disciplined. If she wants a cup of coffee to chat it over – you may have to go (and keep it in your pants). Take back the gift. Give lip service to the fact that it was fun (that part does not sound like it will be too hard). If she wants to see you after hours – buy her off on the spot by agreeing to meet her – but then text an apology and promise to reschedule. Attend occasionally, but reschedule less and less. Apologise. Listen. Agree to give her another chance – but fail to come through from your side.





The current economic climate is tough. You cannot let things poison your work – it could be devastating for you professionally and financially. If she is erratic enough – if she is wild and unstable enough to consider “mutually assured destruction” – just how much damage could she do to the two of you at work?





Back off. See other people – go missing. but stop inflaming the woman with these tormenting acts. You risk turning all that passion into rage and vengeance. If you are both as wildly passionate as you have indicated – then reversing the polarity of it all could see this ending like an Aesop tragedy.I finally put an end to my affair with a married woman... (worth reading) how do I move on?)?
I thought that the question was long until I saw the answer.


Hats off to you both.


Tolstoy would be proud.

Report Abuse



you're better off without this skank. you did the right thing!
i feel sad for you.. i do. but reality is.. you knew she was a women of deception from the beginning because you knew she was married and was deceiving her husband with you. i believe the characteristics of a person is declared through their actions. in this case she showed you clearly what she was made of.. at the start. a hard lesson but good on you for finding the courage to bring this to an end. she sounds completely 'heartless'. take care x
you work with her? i don't know how you're gonna get over her if you see her everyday. i know now's really not the time, but i'd consider getting a new job just to avoid the stress of seeing her.





that is, if you're really committed to saying no to this once and for all. and i doubt that you are.





you may have feelings for this woman, but cold hard fact is staring you in the face: she does this with men regularly. this wasn't a one time thing, it's a game.





why is she not wracked with guilt? why isn't she tortured with the choice she has to make between her husband, you, the other guy, and everyone from accounting? because she's a dog, a player. she gets a thrill out of it. she doesn't want to fix it, she just wants to add to the mess.





also buddy, if she texted you ';i want to suck your dick,'; that's kind of a tip-off that she's a major ho. her texting that multiple times is just driving the point home. no one should pity you if you go back to her and inevitably get burnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment