Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm torn between love and a hard place. Tell me your thoughts. Any advice will help tremendously.?

I started falling for a coworker in February of 05. She is the sun in my universe. Well, she's married. One of my coworkers had detected by the sparkle in my eye when she is near and let me in on something that I should've detected but was 2 blind 2 see. He sees a sparkle in her eye as well. Anyways we started talking and spending time with each other whenever we could. Her marriage has been falling apart since before I started working there. And we agreed that there would be NO SEX until she was free of her abusive situation. I think that is very mature and the responsible thing to do. Well anyways she left her husband and moved into her parents place while she hunted for a house. (she has 2 kids). Anyways, her kids and I get along great. And I went to a family wedding and spent Thanksgiving with the family. Well, I left the job, she wound up going back 2 hubby. When I talk to my ex coworkers they tell me how miserable she is. She is constantly in tears. Should I just walk away?I'm torn between love and a hard place. Tell me your thoughts. Any advice will help tremendously.?
Well, if you still care for her, then yeah why not?! But I honestly think the best way to go about this would be to break down a couple of things...(1) why did she go back to her husband when she was with you (2) was she just hittin' the rebounds with you (3) was she just flying by the seat of her pants when she was thinking about leaving her husband? You can answer this anyway you want, but I think she was confused in the beginning when all **** went down hill with her husband. Then she met you and was kind of testing the waters and would let just about 'whatever' happen - happen. Then when her marriage seemed like it fell apart, she HAD to stay with you to have the support of a male figure in her life....still wondering and questioning if leaving her husband was the right thing to do. And of course she'd still be miserable because she's right back in the same position she was in from day 1. If you haven't heard from her...move on. She's obviously playing games. -But yeah, that would just be my opinion!-I'm torn between love and a hard place. Tell me your thoughts. Any advice will help tremendously.?
i think w=you should go back for her. i think it was a very wise decision to wait until she was diviorced to have sex. when u said that she is always crying now that tells me that she obviously misses you and needs your moral support! so go back and get her!! Good luck!
I would say go back for her. I think that you could probably help her out of her situation. she just has to see the right path. Good Luck!
Thats a tough one.





Short answer- yes walk away.


Long answer - She should probably leave the guy if he's an *** but if you get involved in trying to ';save her'; then the whole thing could backfire on you. Ultimately she made the decision to move back in with him - either because she's got no self respect, no self confidence, or because shes just royally messed up and thinks she can save the relationship.





Well in any of those cases you getting involved would only complicate things. I'd say drop her an email, letting her know your there and you care. And then walk away. She needs to get her crap together, leave him, and get some independence before you'll invest your time in her.





Trust me - playing superman won't save the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment