Friday, August 20, 2010

Wedding dress, HELP!?

Ok to make a long story short I posted my wedding dress for free on my local craigslist. I am torn between two women, here are their stories about why they think they cold use the dress. Help me choose between story 1 and 2.





Story 1:


I am not sure where to start so I'll start rambling. I fell in love with my husband a few months after we met and decided to get married well, we didn't have the money to get married wit ha dress so we just went to the court house. We got married and my family wasn't there nor his because ';we didn't have an actual wedding.'; silly I know.Well that night we conceived and 10 months later, my daughter was born. She is 10 months now and I still haven't gottan over not having a wedding. Now, I have $400.00 saved to do everything. I don't even knonw how muc a chapel is but I know it's not enough for a dress. You look so beautiful in your dress and I want that. So bad. I feel like I was robed of my wedding day. I am a size 14 right now as well. Well I guess that's it. If someone has already been aranged, then it wasn't ment to be and hopefully it oes out to a good heart and they too will pass it on like you are doing. And if I get it, you will see this add again giving it to someone else that is in need as well.





Story 2:


First off the dress is so lovely. Well I am married already for the 2nd time in fact. My 1st was HS sweet heart that turned out to be not so great. I never thought I would marry again or never wanted to. I then meant my husband and he loved me and my little girl. He treated us better then I had ever been treated before. We planned on getting married and was trying to save money. Then surprise bun in the oven so we got married at the JP at 5 mo.'s preggo. We wanted to use the little money we had saved up for a down payment on a house. Now we have 3 kids, bills and only dreams of having a wedding one day.We plan on having wedding with our family and friends but not for another yr. Since we do have to save up for this wedding on our own this dress would be one less thing holding us back. I guess it is silly to some that I would still want a wedding with a pretty dress, nice cake, music to dance to and photo's for my grandkids one day to see. I am sure you will get many request and one story will touch your heart and I wish that person the best in wife. There are many sad things that happen to us in life. Couples hearts break and stress sometimes gets the best of us. I feel like there is always light at the end and the stress will always be there but the love for each other is so much stronger.











Wedding dress, HELP!?
Maybe they both can have it, since the first woman said see would post it when shes done! You could find out the date and see if it will work for both! That way they are both blessed and so are you!Wedding dress, HELP!?
To tell you the truth neither of them touched me much.


Both are already married and just want to have the party in a pretty dress. If you really want the party then why get married at the courthouse first?





I would wait for a reply from someone who isn't married yet and does really need it.
I like story one. They are both cute stories but it seems like 1 needs it more and I love the fact that she is thinking of others right now still and said she would do the same thing you are doing.
You pick the woman who responded to your ad first.
Story one.





I was so impressed with the generosity in her second last sentence.
I think story 1. All she wants is to have a memorable day to share with both of their family. She means well.
story number 1 because she will re sale the dress to someone who will be in need
The first story. The second story has already been married twice.
Story 1, hands down!
My vote goes to story number one.
story 1



Both stories are sweet, but I think number one has a better case. Another option is to donate it to Brides Against Breast Cancer (they have an online website). They sell the dress to someone at a discounted price and donate the money towards breast cancer research. That's what I am doing with my dress. What you are doing is also great! I'm glad you're putting your dress to good use. It makes it so much more worth the money to donate it to someone else in need.
whooo that is really tuff i do have to tell you though the 2nd story brought tears to my eyes maybe for the simple fact i will marry next sat. and i do get my special day. for some reason i think it should be her sounds like she needs you to make her dream come true
Neither story was that moving.Find someone who is on their first wedding at least.Or someone who is is ill or getting shipped to Iraq or something and has limited time to plan and pay for a wedding.Those 2 sound like losers that just want to party in a nice dress b/c they screwed it up the first time around.Nice of you to give the dress away ,but find a girl who is really in NEED.Those 2 seem like the

No comments:

Post a Comment