Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does anyone have any stories of forbidden love or love in general they'd like to share?

Not just the typical ';I'm in love with my best friend's husband,'; but it could be ';I'm in love with my best friend's sister, I fell in love with my boss/professor/client, etc.'; also. What was the first kiss/most passionate moment(s) like, and how did it turn out in the end? Was it worth it? Was it the worst mistake of your life? If you could turn back time and re-live the moment when you were faced with the choice of going for it, or letting it go, would you still do it, or would you walk away?Does anyone have any stories of forbidden love or love in general they'd like to share?
I wouldn't do it again. and I'd run!Does anyone have any stories of forbidden love or love in general they'd like to share?
It's a currently long distance relationship but she's the girl of my dreams and I hope to marry her some day. I also would like to meet her really soon. 14 months so far as friends and the last 6 months as a couple. Wish us luck. Don't ask me about my ex. She just didn't grow up on a lot of things. I got sick of it and left her.
If I could turn back time, I would have called a taxi, gotten my ticket and boarded that plane in Chicago 18 years ago. My parents and sister's would have probably beat some sense into my head about marrying an 18 year old boy.





I would have been in Honolulu a happier girl!
the worst mistake of my life was to love some1 so much


i will run away lolzzzzzzzz
well, im in love with an older man..who just...happens to be a teacher at my school. there havent been any passionate moments...and...i hope it turns out well in the end, meaning that we can be friends. i dont know how i could ever tell him anything about...this. i know i might regret not ever telling him, but in my view, he doesnt feel for me what i do for him, so i think its probably the best choice right now.
I married my youngest sons x girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment