Monday, August 16, 2010

Dealing with my estrange husband, right or wrong?

He wanted to come and visit last night....before I would say sure why not. Now last night I said No, he needs to call in advance (1 day or 2) and request to visit. Why come over when all your other plans fail as we are some last resort. I am just starting to feel like I deserve soo much more than what he gave and treated me for the last 8 yrs. Now he's p*ssed off and said me and my moods. Then he said he called me Sunday and I didn't answer, 1 time and I didn't answer, to me that's not how you treat someone you are trying to get back with or that you claim to love. I'm jsut really starting to fall out of love w/him b/c of how he treats me. My GF called me last night and said how my estranged husband calls her husband and brags about all the women he sleeps w/no protection and how he has 4 %26amp; 5 at a time. Then sent a pic of him and this chic he work work that I knew he was cheating on me with when we were together, I just failed to snoop to prove my theory. He confirmed 4 of them and told me he don't see him being able to be w/one woman for the rest of his life. The more questions I ask, the dummer I feel for trying to work it out w/this idiot. What is holding me on to him, can anyone advise me??Dealing with my estrange husband, right or wrong?
Your low self esteem. For whatever reason you don't think you deserve someone who will treat you right. You are wrong about that. I am glad you are starting to realize this on your own. It's going to take time. Baby steps. Let go and don't look back.Dealing with my estrange husband, right or wrong?
Get a divorce and stop sleeping with a disease bucket.





You're going to catch something. At least you can get rid of him!
it didn't work, why look back I am sure you gave all you could at the time
Whatever it is it's not healthy. Get rid of the low life and move on.
You are a beautiful, intelligent person...a fantastic mother....a great sibling. You care about yourself and others. Never sell yourself short. You have a wonderful life ahead of you. Do not allow others to manipulate you. You are a goddess and you deserve respect from everyone. If you don't get it...let them know. If you hurt their feelings..too bad...you have feelings too. Live your life, move on from this controlling man...you have so much to give
he sounds like a jerk... from your description, but there are three sides to every story; yours, his %26amp; the truth.


you sound bitter, %26amp; probably, with good cause. He cheated; what was his cause for cheating? i'm not excusing his actions by any means, but men don't cheat just because they can... usually they are driven away.


your bitterness should not prevent him from trying to be a father to your children... he can be pushed away from that too, don't do that, for your children's sake.


either try to work it out to get back together; or


finish it with a divorce. shi_ or get off the pot,


don't drag your, your children's %26amp; his emotions thru this lingering bitterness, it will only lead to global badness for all of you.


just trying to help
Uuummm... let me get this right: he was cheating on you when you were together, he is ';still'; whoring around with ';several'; different women and ';not'; using any protection, he ';brags'; about being a male-slut ';knowing'; that it will get back to you- so he is rubbing your face in this fact, he lies to you, he only wants to come around when all of his other women are too busy that night- using you as a last resort. Girl... you need to develop some self-worth and realize you ';are'; BETTER than that!!! File those divorce papers ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment