Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Songs about hating/falling out with your best friend?

This ';best friend'; of mine had been close since freshman year, so about 6 years now.


We went through everything together *school*fights*arrests*everything.





I moved on to another city and even side of the state and we continued to be close, well she had things happen in her life and things happened in mine, seriously chilidish things. Now, we try to hurt eachother on purpose, well, I put a stop to it just now and she went OFF on me on my broken life, no love, husband, child! and so much more, saying how Im a bad person and blah blah blah, coming from a girl who was RAPED by her boyfriend who made her get an ABORTION due to that rape and who is supporting her father by working hella hours when he BEATS her everyday.





Yeah, great advice. I know I am venting and I have tried to help her in many ways. I PAID for her ticket to socal to get away from the trash in norcal, and what happened? 2 weeks later she went back.





I havent been the best friend to her either, I know I messed up too, however, this ws it.





Either way, I wanted to ask if anyone knows of any angry i hate you songs that i can listen to, I know i shouldnt however, music is my therapy and I need something to distract me from replying with an equaly nasty email back to ehr.





Please any songs.





ThanksSongs about hating/falling out with your best friend?
Seventy Times 7 by Brand New


The Shower Scene by Brand New


Jaked On Green Beers by Alkaline Trio


Plot To Bomb the Panhandle by A Day To RememberSongs about hating/falling out with your best friend?
i dont know where the answer button is but...





No Doubt - Sunday Morning





It's really hard. I'm sorry to hear. Some people don't give their life meaning.

Report Abuse



Not really a hate song, but it kinda reminds me of your situation....





Writing On The Walls--Underoath





Feeling angery? the intro alone of this one my help with that, I Hate Buffering--The Devil Wears Prada





Hate song....punk and irritating, makes me laugh sometimes-Happy Hollidays You Bastard--blink182





Hate Me--Blue October





thats all i got at the moment...
Payback - Slayer


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjUC_sgyW鈥?/a>





The Prosecution - The Haunted


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5_W2-tro鈥?/a>





Redneck - Lamb of God


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3fZd5qZj鈥?/a>





The classic:


Positively Fourth Street - Bob Dylan
Someday both of you will look back on this and feel really stupid.





Wish I had a song to give you for that.
I used to Have a Best Friend but Then They gave Me an STD by Asking Alexandria


or


I Get It By Chevelle
I've never heard of someone use the term ';Falling Out'; before...

No comments:

Post a Comment