Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is this for real? MEN, I NEED YOUR HELP HERE?

ok, in 2001 i met this guy who i will call john. we got along very well and spent alot of time together. we had feelings for each other but knew it wouldnt work due to his on and off relationship with his babys mama. then he decided to to what was right and move in with her and eventually married her. i went off and got married in 06 also. well my marriage fizzled fast due to my husbands abuse and lack of respect. i left him this past oct. and moved back to cali with our 2 kids. about 3 weeks after i moved back i checked my myspace mail and there i saw a messege from john!!! i was sooooo excited!! it had been 5 yrs since we last spoke or seen each other. so we got to talking and he had divorced his babys mama 2 yrs ago cuz she cheated and had the other mans baby. we met up and it was like we picked up where we left off. we've been spending ALOT of time together since the end of oct. he tells me he knows he is going to fall in love with me but hasnt told me he loves me yet and says he wants to marry me in the future and be there for my kids as a father figure. he calls me every morning and every night just to see how i'm doing. when we are together he is everything i could've ever dreamed of in a man... not only to me but to my kids too. my question is, do you think this is for real or he is just excited about seeing me again??? and what are some of the tell tale signs that a man is falling for a woman??? MEN, I NEED YOUR HELP HERE......Is this for real? MEN, I NEED YOUR HELP HERE?
The only person who would know if he's in love with you is John. From what you have written, if he's not falling in love with you then he's doing a darn fine job of faking it. You know John far better than I, are you physically attracted to him? How does your kids feel about him, are they comfortable with him, do they even like him? Is he supporting his babys mama's child? Does he have a reputation of being a ladies man/player? Also, from what you have written it is clear that you have fallen for him bigtime, I sincerely hope it works out.Is this for real? MEN, I NEED YOUR HELP HERE?
oh my god!!!!!!!!!


this is your once in the lifetime thing


take it in as it comes...........with the flow and all.........


but this is it. dont miss your chance
Hmm, if you both like each other then i see absolutely no problem. Since you two are both divourced, you feel comfortable around him and he treats you well. Then you need to tell him that you appreciate him. See what he says, if he says no, well then thats that right? If he says yes then now you know that you two are perfect for each other. If he says no then you otwo can be friends and he could be a babysitter :p





GOOD LUCK





ADvice TeAm
well this can go several ways. i was in this situation minus the marriage and kids. I met up with my ex and we were in love while we were already with other people but eventually i ended up choosing the girl i was already with. It sorta felt like it was just the excitement. But it might be meant for yall. My best suggestion would be to spend several months with him and see how far it goes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After being in relationship with him for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is DRAISEDIONSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other problem

Post a Comment