Monday, August 16, 2010

Do you go w/ your heart or mindt? I'm torn.?

I've been dating a man 22 yrs older who treats me like a queen, then comes my ex husband, twenty years later, whom I've never fallen out of love with, but he abused me. Now My ex says he loves me and wants to be back with me, we had and still have such great chemistry together and I do think he's changed. We have twins 21, but the man I';m dating is 22 yrs older treats me like a queen but doesnt have much money,but would give me the world. My family loves him, my family hates my ex and would not talk to me if I got back with my childrens dad with all that went on.......my new man we've been together a year and a half I love him, just not in love, I don't like sex with him, but he is everything else, my ex husband is the chemistry, the love all, what do I do, please help, is it worth losing my family, and children which I'm sure they would come around they are about to finish college.....how can you love two men, but I'm really in love with my ex husband%26gt;Please give advise, do I wait till my kids graduate and hope for the best. or do I go on and get married with the man that loves me and puts me first and foremost? even though I'll never have a great sex life nor money either.....either way I wont' have money, or should I play it out get the older guy to buy me a house get married and then later get with my ex, I know I sound horrible, i do to myself......I just love my ex, and always have that's why I've never married in 20 yrs hoping and finally told him when he called, which he's the one that calls me not me and he told me tonight don't give up on your dreams they might come true, and I love youDo you go w/ your heart or mindt? I'm torn.?
I say stay with the guy you're with and forget the ex, the guy abused you for godsake, why would you want to expose yourself to the possibility of history repeating itself? You've got a great guy now, live for the now and for leave the past in the past and look towards the future with the guy who treats you like a queen, and not the guy who abused you.Do you go w/ your heart or mindt? I'm torn.?
Sex is not everything and it doesn't make a relationship. Yea it's fun but why base a relationship on it?


I'm not saying who to choose but it would make more sense to be with the man that treats you the best.
well thats a problem


i think you should go with your ex because he actually wants you even though he abused you.....you still need to tell him to respect you and your family needs to learn to like the person you choose to be with
woooow 22 year difference.....
okay heres what i would do take a picture of each one have a close friend hold them behind her back and have her switch them around and then pick an arm and if your dissapointed go with the other guy
Neither sound like a good catch.





You can do better.
The one who treats better!
just follow what your heart is telling you and do what is best for you
isn't it obvious. 22 yr. old
I was also almost in the same dilemma, believe it or not my story is much longer, but the bottom line is I am now with the one man who I truly love and though we have some problems that I know we will work through cause he is my best friend as well as my lover, I wish to God I would of gotten back with him sooner cause we missed so much time, now i gave up alot to be with him.I moved away from my family, quit my job and left alot of friends, but I am so madly in love with my best friend and I listened to my heart this time. not my head like I did before, all of a sudden u turn around and your 40 years old and you are not with the love of your life, I think people might say to stay with the one who is taking care of you, i say listen to your heart, good luck
For starters I don't honestly know why you would even consider going back to a jerk who abused you, that stuff his horrible. 22 years thats a huge difference but he would give you the world you said? If thats the case then what more can you ask for? You gave your ex a chance and he blew it big time, its time for you to move on. Take a chance on this new guy because you never know how great it will turn out to be.
First, no ones advice should matter except your own. The only person the advice effects the most is you. There's a reason why you're not with your ex, hes abusive, no one deserves that kind of treatment, no matter the chemistry. There are other people in this world, don't settle. You can find someone that has the chemistry, that your family loves, as well as your children. My advice would be to get rid of the both of them and start fresh. Everyone deserves the chance at being happy and in love. And if you're just looking for good sex, money, and someone to support you; you already have your answer. There is no heart or mind about it. You'll never truly be happy if that is what your basing your life around. Like I said, the only person that matters in the end is what YOU say. Best of luck to you.
Leave the man you are with currently. He is not for you and you risk losing your dignity by staying with him a moment longer. Your children will one day respect your decision to leave a man you do not love. You deserve more happiness than you are getting by staying with this man. He deserves more happiness than you can give him if you love someone else.





If you want to make things work with your ex, give it a try. Stay strong because you may lose both men. But in the process you may find a reason to be happy without either one. You deserve happiness. Never settle.





I caution you to remember the troubles you went through with your ex. Is it worth it to get back with him? If not, ditch both men. You will close yourself off to the possibility of finding love if you compromise. Maybe if you seek therapy, it might help you sort out your feelings. But please realize that your family must really love and care about you even though they do not see the entire issue for what it is.





It may not be a good idea to get back with your ex just because you are lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment