Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Divorced and then got back together?

Have you gotten a divorce and then gotten back together with your ex husband/wife? how did that work out? why did you get divorced in the first place? are you still together? I ask this because I saw someone ask this : You think there's a love that never dies?


In the sense of the marriage of two people?


Do you think it's possible that even after all the sparkles and the magic falls to the ground...that love can live on? '; and I figured if there was stories like that somewhere... THANKS!!Divorced and then got back together?
I am divorced but we still love eachother very much. There is a lot of hurt and a lot of mistakes and he doesn't think we will ever get back together but the love between us is still strong. I believe ours was the kind of love that will never die. I have always thought what we had with eachother was magical and extraordinary. I don't know what the future holds. I hope every day that we can put the past behind us and try again but I don't know.Divorced and then got back together?
My best friend from high schools parents were married for several years had her older sister and her they got divorced he got remarried, her Mom actually got pregnant from a one night stand a few years later and he just took over as Dad even though she wasn't his. He later divorced hs second wife and he and his first wife (my friends mom) ended up getting remarried and that was more than 20 years ago now! They are still married and still happy. Maybe they just needed to do some growing apart so that they could grow together.
likewise, id never go back to my husband we were fighting from the day we met. we both entered the marriage based on wanting to start our own happy family, but even after having a baby with him the fact remains we were never happy and we were never a family and we never will be. I left him, met someone new who is more than i could ever ask for, and even though for some outrageous reason unknown to me, he wants to work it out...sometimes you just have to realize that trying to force the chemistry is just plain stupid. it was an error and as the saying goes...an error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it. i corrected it..going back would be a mistake.
yes if this was the person god intended for you it never dies. But the road is going to be a tough one once old situations that caused you to divorce in the first place come up. just proceeded with caution and take your time. You are not the same person you were before and neither is she.
Do not go back to an ex just because you need a date, or a ......





If you feel like your ex was the one for you, really. You actually should have thought of this before the divorce. I must agree. Don't repeat disaster. People really are in love when conditions are favorable. It takes a different sort of soul to hang in there when things get ugly or really really tough.





Leave the ex alone.
I believe the love lives on long after the divorce, and yes I know of people who have gotten divorced and remarried their ex and it worked out beautifully.
There is no way in He(( I would ever get back with my ex wife. Why would anyone want to repeat disaster?
I know lots of people who have hooked up with their ex after a divorce...and it usually ends ugly
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • do puppies have rabies
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    After being in relationship with jasper for Five years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. but one day I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in love spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drakugbespellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: drakugbespellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    Post a Comment