Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I fell in love with a married lady... its been 4 years now... Please tell me what you think is really going on?

OK... so we have been together for four years now and I do love her very much... and I always want the best for her. Her husband acts like he knows nothing... even after 4 years the man just acts like he knows nothing...


Everybody in the neighborhood knows we are together and have been for the past 4 years.


She lives at her mums place and has been doing so for the past year... during this time we have been even closer as we can sleep together daily and that has brought us closer...


She always would say and still does how much she loves me and how much she wants to be with me... But through out this long time that has past... even though she has promised a hundred times... she still is with her husband... Even though they don't live together...


I met her mother in the beginning and she really liked me... Her mother hates the husband. A while ago when things were really heating up between us we were apart for a few days only... she fu_cked this guy she works with and then came after me again trying to not lose me... when I found out I was furious... I went straight to her husband (I know that was not right). I told him that I am with his wife and he hardly reacted. He seemed a little sad but no reaction... I considered it over after all that and after a few days she started texting dirty things again... I found that very odd after all that had gone down... but I played along and we ended up in bed together again... like nothing had changed... isn't that weird?


I started forgetting the past and was falling for her again...


Some details about her...


- she has been with a sh_iit load of men... at least 100.


- she was abused as a child by boyfriends and mixed up with drugs


- She claimed to have been with two men at the same time at the age of 14-15.


- she has had two abortions


She has given birth to a little girl when she was 17 and as she was too young her mother forced her to give it away so she parted with her child forever...


- She is now almost 30 years old.


- Always erases text messages from her phone


- She takes better care of me than any other woman I know.





I have allowed myself to believe her many times but something has happened these days that I need to know what you think...





I was out and all of a sudden I received an sms reading...





';I thought you smarter than that Johnny boy...


the chick your doing is a sluut... three of us banged her the other week... we even video tapped her... open your eyes';





';Whores are for everybody johnny boy';...





So I answered back... and told who ever it was that if its true come and show me the video and to help me see the truth.





He answered:


';I don't help anybody Johnny... every body knows what a sluut she is... ask anybody...';





I went to her house and started to tell her what happened and her reaction was mad... she started acting like crazy and breaking things and shouting and calling some bad assss people she knows so that she can suposedly discover who it is that is sending those messages to me....





I don't know what to believe any more... I would... she swears to me on her child's life that she has no idea who it is...





Why is he texting me this stuff?


Why not to her husband?


What do you think about this situation....


I do love her and I know she loves me... but I don't know how to help her... and be with her... I know this may sound weird but i do love her dearly...





What is my best move? If you believe I should leave this woman then I would like a few opinions on how to do so... never been able to yet....


If she truly loves me then why is she not being with me?


How can I help her decide? Or is that even the problem...


Really messed up and don't know what to do at all...





PlEASE TRY TO BE ANALITICALI fell in love with a married lady... its been 4 years now... Please tell me what you think is really going on?
when the heart is concerned, there is no right or wrong answer. if you continue like this with her, u will be very unhappy. is this what u want ? u live once only and there is no u turn in life. ppl will say...love has no reason. But if you want to love, u might as well give your love to someone who deserves you.I fell in love with a married lady... its been 4 years now... Please tell me what you think is really going on?
WOW! if she wanted to be with you she would.her husband didn't show much emotion because he already knows every thing.just remember you can't make a ho a housewife. if she cheats on him she'll cheat on you too. so sorry. : (
Well, ur story is a indifferent kindda thing...as u've mentioned some details about her, she does not seem to be a good lady at all.....she has been with so many men and u believe that 100 men have taken advantage of her...remember, she is not a small baby that she will do whatever the other person will say....


she is married and still not a single....her hubby is also like her...





I understand that u love and maybe she also does the same but the thing is that u should love a decent person as u should not waste ur time and life's best period with a person who is like that....





Try and ignore this lady and leave her asap....thats the better thing for u and ur life....u can get a much much better woman in ur life...





good luck....try not to ruin ur life with ur hands
You know her, so know what you are getting if you stay with her:


- takes good care of you (sexually or 'wifey'?)


- you love her, she 'loves' you


- no guarantee of loyalty, even if she promises... she is a cheater


- drama


- uncertainty/ misgivings over her past (men++, abortions, drugs, abuse...)


- roller coasters





Re-read your post and think over the other things about her that you didn't post here. If you are ready for a life with her, tell her what she means to you and fight for her love. If that is too much chaos (would be for most folks!), then get out, move on or even out of the area/ city. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment