Monday, August 9, 2010

What are the things that you love about your spouse?

There are so many reasons why I love my husband so much. The first thing that caught my attention was he wanted to buy me an extension cord. ;) My first husband had just left me and I no longer had a refrigerator. My landlord got me one because he knew that my husband had sent the one he was renting back, but it was my responsibility to get it in the house. I had no way to do that. So Greg decided he was going to buy me an extension cord on ebay and mail it to me. We didn't even know each other and I could tell that he really cared. (we met online) The second thing that made me fall in love with him was when he would call me everyday. It didn't matter what he had planned for that day or how busy he was, he always wanted to talk to me. It would be midnight and I could hear in his voice how so very tired he was. I would say ';okay baby, I'll let you go to sleep now';, and he didn't want to hang up. He wanted to fall asleep to my voice. The third thing was he accepted me for me.What are the things that you love about your spouse?
when i met my wife we had both just came out of bad relationships, she was cheated on all the time, and i was a drug user with my ex girlfriend/live in for 3 yrs. My wife made me whole, when i was with her i didnt need drugs or want them after a while. it was a slow process, but she stood by my side. we have 2 beautiful girls and one on the way, just bought our first house, and i couldnt picture my life any better. my wife is the most caring, giving person that i have ever met, she knows not what being selfish is about. she wakes before me to make my breakfast and lunch, loves me uncondionally, cares for the babies and house. we are on a tite budget so i cant always do for her what i want to, but i want her to know that i would give her the world if i could. marriage is supposed to be about love, i love her more than anything, the way she laughs, looks, smiles, kisses, holds me, way she rubs my back after a long hard day at work. i cant say enough. love u babyWhat are the things that you love about your spouse?
How sweet you are.


I love my spouse cuz he loves me for me too.


When I am down he brings me up. I try to keep embarrassing moments to myself but I just have to tell him. Cuz he will laugh with me and make me feel better. He wants to make sure I am happy and thats how I know he is just as caring as my family and he wants to care of me. Not only is he giving but he is very protective and thats is one thing I absolutely love.
You know whats sad? This is how marriage is SUPPOSED to be! This should be the norm, not all of this whining, boo hoo hoo poor me, I don't get enough attention, I want, I deserve, I, I, I... The selfish infantile mentality that seems to prevail in marriage these days makes me sick!!!





I respect my wife even more than I love her, and I love her an awful lot! I admire her integrity and character. I love how giving she is, how she doesn't keep score. I love how she takes her roll as a wife more seriously than any other title she may have.





I am a better man because of her, one of character and principle because there is NOTHING more important to me than how she sees me as a man. I never, never want her to be any thing less than proud to have me as a husband.





Oh, and she is GREAT in bed!
I am so happy for you!!! This week has been pretty hetic and crappy and I had to work today and I knew there was sooo much house work to be done. Well he did almost all of it for me and cooked me supper to. Here is what made me really fall for him. I was sick he came to my house after work with soup crackers and sprite he massaged my back while I ate and i feel asleep in his arms. Also I was at home sleeping I was wore out he called several times and I never heard the phone. HE WAS HUNTING. He left his tree stand and come to my house because he was afraid something bad happened to me. I had just gotten divorced from a abusive x. I love all he does for me. and I am grateful and blessed he is mine.
My honey is perfect in my eye's. The way he holds me and says your beautiful. They way he craddles the kids and rocks them to sleep is priceless. He supports all my crazy ideas and laugh with me, not at me. He was my one true love and I seen potential in him. We weathered storms together and stuck by each other's side. I love him because he's made me whole!

No comments:

Post a Comment